Your supplier is now using Shift to manage their trade program with all of their customers.
To continue receiving terms with your supplier, all you need to do is activate your Shift Trade Account. There are no fees or charges to use Shift if you trade on the terms provided to you, as outlined in the SMS and email.Activating your Shift Trade Account only takes a few minutes. To get started, click on the link provided in the SMS and email, then complete the steps below:
- Electronic ID verification
- Request your limit
- Add a payment method (this allows your limit to be determined)
- Accept the direct debit authority agreement
- Review and accept the Shift facility agreement
Once your account is activated, you are ready to trade with your supplier on terms.
Next time you place an order with your supplier, they will bill your Shift account. This account will then be direct debited on the due date according to the terms offered by your supplier.
Example (14 day terms):
- Your supplier offers you a 14 day trade account
- You order $5,000 worth of stock from your supplier today
- Your supplier bills your Shift accounts and delivers your stock today
- Your Shift account is direct debited for $5,000 in 14 days
Your Shift account also provides you with the following benefits:
- Extend the terms offered by your supplier, choose your own terms and improve cash flow
- Manage other supplier payments on your Shift account
- Get better terms with any Australian supplier (including the ATO)
- No setup or ongoing costs