BROMIC CF0500FTFG 491L Flat Glass Lids Freezer
- BROMIC CF0500FTFG 491L Flat Glass Lids Freezer
Features & Benefits
The sides can be decalled (additional charges apply POA).
- Digital Temperature display
- Durable PVC coated storage baskets included (all fully populated)
- Sliding glass lids (open left and right)
- Integrated lock & keys
- Defrost water drain
- High load limit which allows increased storage volume
- Lockable castors for easy positioning and movement
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Easy clean condenser design for better protection, less condensation, less humidity even in tropical climatic conditions
Gross Weight (kg) 101 Colour White Warranty (mths) 12
Orientation Horizontal Capacity (Litres) 491
Capacity Range (Litres) 401 – 700L Temp. Range (°C) -14 to -24°C
Max. Ambient Temp. (°C / RH) 35°C / 70%
Power (W) 400 Current (A) 2.6
Product & Interior Lighting No Door Type Glass Glass Shape Flat
No. of Doors/Lids 2 Door Movement Sliding Door Lock Yes
Temp. Display Digital Refrigerant R134a
Chest Freezer Unit Type Flat Top Flat Glass
No. of Baskets Included 6 Defrosting Manual
Height (mm) 892 Depth (mm) 629 Width (mm) 1548
- Bromic Refrigeration was launched in 1999 and over the past decade, has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of refrigeration equipment in Australia. Bromic’s stringent engineering protocols and exclusive distribution of global brands has assured we remain competitive.
Bromic Refrigeration supplies a wide range of commercial refrigeration products to several industries across Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Our range includes products from the world’s leading manufacturers: Jordao, IARP, Ice Matic, Simag, Silfer, and Zanotti.
Some of the refrigeration products supplied include Glass Door Display Merchandisers, Display Freezers, Ice Machines, Modular Coolroom Systems and many more.
Bromic Commercial Refrigeration supplies multiple commercial sites including large hotel chains, retail chains, independent stores and other businesses.
- Commercial Refrigeration
Bromic Refrigeration directly imports a carefully selected range of products that must be scrutinized and modified by our in-house engineering department before reaching the Australian market, labelled with certification under the trusted ‘Bromic 100-Point Check’ as a seal of quality, value and reliability.
This rigorous product testing and compliance process has uniquely placed Bromic Refrigeration as the exclusive importer of high-quality product from internationally renowned manufacturers, including Iarp, Simag, Jordao and Zanotti.