• Designed for 43°C ambient environment
• Adjustable electronic controller with digital temperature display
• Forced air refrigeration system contained in a removable cassette for easy service and maintenance
• Front breathing ventilation
• Optimised ducted air flow
• Auto defrost utilising waste heat recovery vaporiser
• Two adjustable plastic coated shelves per door
• Heavy duty swivel and brake castors
• On/off switch for internal lights (glass door only)
• Fitted with triple glazed self closing doors with high efficiency long life LED strip lighting
• Optional solid or double glazed heated doors
• Face mounted hinges (plinth mount ready)
180Litres 1020mmw650mmd845mmh 110kgs
Coping with the demands of a busy venue means back bar and general refrigeration counters have to operate efficiently, to maintain temperature as product is taken out, stock replenished and doors continually opened and closed. It also has to be robust enough to survive a punishing level of wear and tear.
The latest range of back bar and general coolers from Williams has been designed with these testing demands in mind. However, they are also designed to look stylish and display product to eye-catching effect.
The units are available in one to four door counters, manufactured in stainless steel or hardwearing black coated steel. Glass door units with LED lighting ensure an attractive display, while adjustable shelves enable different sized bottles and cans to be stored efficiently. Variable thermostats allow the operators to set the optimum temperature to suit the environment, customer preference and any specific requirements of the product or beverage.
Options include heated glass, solid doors and connection to a remote refrigeration unit such as Williams’ glycol system. Some models are available with sleek, curved handles in an attractive brushed finish.
Williams units can be free standing, fitted under a worktop.