Hoshizaki FM-150KE-N Ice Nugget Ice Maker
- “Freeze Burn” is no longer an issue when displaying fresh fish or produce.
- Carbon auger bearings have a longer life expectancy than roller bearing, reducing maintenance costs.
- One piece bin moulding – rounded corners for hygiene and ease of cleaning.
- Automatic flush function, helps keep the ice making system clean.
- Integrated door handle for ease use and hygiene.
- Controller board with Operational Status display assists in troubleshooting.
- Due to the auger system, water consumption is equal to ice production.
- 2 year parts & labour on entire unit, 5 year (parts only) on compressor & air cooled condenser coil.
The Unique Ice Production System
- Production Capacity per 24hours Approx. 140kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water
- Approx. 120kg @ 21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
- Approx. 100kg @ 32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
- Max Storage Capacity Approx. 32kg
- Dimensions 640mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 800mm (H)
- Cooling Air
- Weight Net/Gross (kg) 71 / 82
- AC Supply Voltage 1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz/ 10 AMP Plug
- Amperage Running: 5.1A Starting: 20A
- Refrigerant Charge R134a / 200g
- Operating Conditions Ambient Temp.: 5-40°C
- Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
- Water Supply Pressure: 0.05-0.8MPa
- Voltage Range: Rated Voltage ±10%
PURE & COOL
This self-contained ice maker produces nugget ice, which is often used for produce display of fish, fresh food and bottled beverages. In the medical field, flake ice is also used for organ transportation. Utilizing the most efficient ice making process due to the unique auger system, the water consumption is equal to the ice production.