Hoshizaki KM-140B Cresent Ice Maker Self Contained
- Individual premium crescent cube with no ice bridging.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Slide in air filter at front for easy cleaning -maintaining performance efficiency.
- Double-sided stainless steel evaporator for all water conditions -produces more ice in less cycles.
- Flush mount to rear wall.
- Good in hard water areas.
- Snap in water tank design – easy to remove for sanitization.
- Low electrical consumption.
- Low water consumption.
- LED lights and audible alarms.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit.
- Production Capacity per 24hours Approx. 138kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water
- Approx. 126kg @21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
- Approx. 100kg @32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
- Max Storage Capacity Approx. 55kg
- Freeze Cycle Time Approx. 23 Min
- Ice Production Per cycle Approx. 2.15kg/238pcs
- Dimensions 762mm (W) x 712mm (D) x 992mm (H)
- Cooling Air
- Weight Net/Gross (kg) 70 / 92
- AC Supply Voltage 1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz/10 Amp Plug
- Amperage Running: 4..2A Rated:4.2A Starting: 18.3A
- Refrigerant Charge R404A / 370g
- Operating Conditions Ambient Temp.: 1- 40°C
- Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
- Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
- Voltage Range: ± 6%
LEADING THE FUTURE OF ICE PRODUCTION
The Hoshizaki KM-140B ice machine produces up to 100kg of clear hard crescent ice a day and has a 55kg ice storage bin.
It includes a double-sided stainless steel evaporator, which requires fewer cycles to produce a full bin of ice, thereby reducing energy consumption. The CycleSaver® design allows our crescent ice makers to produce more ice, using less energy, while cycling 1/2 as many times as the competition