Hoshizaki KM-40B Cresent Ice Maker Self Contained
- NEW INTERNAL PUMP OUT DRAIN MODEL.
- Individual premium crescent cube with no ice bridging.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Slide in air filter at front for easy cleaning -maintaining performance efficiency.
- Double-sided stainless steel evaporator for all water conditions -produces more ice in less cycles.
- Flush mount to rear wall.
- Good in hard water areas.
- Snap in water tank design – easy to remove for sanitization.
- Low electrical consumption.
- Low water consumption.
- Maximum drain length 4 metres.
- LED lights and audible alarms.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit.
- Production Capacity per 24hours Approx. 43kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water
- Approx. 41kg @21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
- Approx. 33kg @32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
- Max Storage Capacity Approx. 16kg
- Freeze Cycle Time Approx. 25 Min
- Ice Production Per cycle Approx. 0.78kg/80pcs
- Dimensions 452mm (W) x 617mm (D) x 842mm (H)
- (Adjustable legs are optional)
- Cooling Air
- Weight Net/Gross (kg) 40 / 50
- AC Supply Voltage 1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz/ 10Amp Plug
- Amperage Running: 1.7A Starting: 8.5A
- Refrigerant Charge R134a / 140g
- Operating Conditions Ambient Temp.: 1- 40°C
- Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
- Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
- Voltage Range: ± 6%
LEADING THE FUTURE OF ICE PRODUCTION
Hoshizaki Self Contained KM-40B ice maker machine with a Pump Out Drain produces up to 33kg of clear crescent ice per day and comes with a 16kg ice storage bin, suitable for all operational requirements and kitchen measurements. Also, pumps residual water up to 5 metres in length.
More Ice in less amount of time! Perfect for restaurants, bars, clubs, cafes, pubs, boathouses and residential.