Hoshizaki KM-80B Cresent Ice Maker Self Contained
- Individual premium crescent cube with no ice bridging.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Slide in air filter at front for easy cleaning -maintaining performance efficiency.
- Double-sided stainless steel evaporator for all water conditions -produces more ice in less cycles.
- Flush mount to rear wall.
- Good in hard water areas.
- Snap in water tank design – easy to remove for sanitization.
- Low electrical consumption.
- Low water consumption.
- LED lights and audible alarms.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit.
- Production Capacity per 24hours Approx. 79kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water
- Approx. 74kg @ 21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
- Approx. 57kg @ 32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
- Max Storage Capacity Approx. 40kg
- Freeze Cycle Time Approx. 23 Min
- Ice Production Per cycle Approx. 1.25kg/130pcs
- Dimensions 605mm (W) x 719mm (D) x 842mm (H)
- (Adjustable legs are optional)
- Cooling Air
- Weight Net/Gross (kg) 51 / 64
- AC Supply Voltage 1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz/ 10Amp Plug
- Amperage Running: 2.9A Starting: 13.3A
- Refrigerant Charge R134a / 240g
- Operating Conditions Ambient Temp.: 1-40°C
- Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
- Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
- Voltage Range: ± 6%
LEADING THE FUTURE OF ICE PRODUCTION
The Hoshizaki KM-80B ice machine produces up to 57kg of clear hard crescent ice a day and has a 40kg ice storage bin.
In comparison to the original line – the KM Edge range has an enlarged, bonded evaporator surface. Accelerating harvest cycles, the new generation of KM will help you to increase your serving capacity instantly and easy for sanitizing