Hoshizaki KMD-270AB Cresent Ice Maker Self Contained
- Individual premium crescent cube with no ice bridging.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Slide in air filter for easy cleaning – maintaining performance efficiency.
- Patented double sided stainless steel evaporator fro all water conditions – produces more ice in less cycles.
- Audible alarms.
- 3 year parts & labour on entire unit, 5 year parts & labour on the evaporator,5 year (parts only) on compressor and air cooled condenser coil.
- Production Capacity per 24hours Approx. 275kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water
- Approx. 255kg @21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
- Approx. 221kg @32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
- Max Storage Capacity Select Bin and Kit
- Freeze Cycle Time Approx. 26.8 Min
- Ice Production Per cycle Approx. 5.3kg/572pcs
- Dimensions 560mm (W) x 625mm (D) x 610mm (H)
- (Not incl.Bin Sw)
- Cooling Air
- Weight Net/Gross (kg) 57 / 73
- AC Supply Voltage 1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz/ 10 Amp Plug
- Amperage Running: 4.9A Starting: 24A
- Refrigerant Charge R404A / 780g
- Operating Conditions Ambient Temp.: 7-40°C
- Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
- Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
- Voltage Range: 198-254V
LEADING THE FUTURE OF ICE PRODUCTION
The Hoshizaki KMD-270AB ice machine produces up to 221kg of clear hard crescent ice a day.It includes a double-sided stainless steel evaporator, which requires fewer cycles to produce a full bin of ice, thereby reducing energy consumption. The CycleSaver® design allows our crescent ice makers to produce more ice, using less energy, while cycling 1/2 as many times as the competition.