SKOPE CC300 2 Glass or Solid Swing Door Fridge
- SKOPE CC300 2 Glass or Solid Swing Door Fridge
- Mode: CC300-2SW
- Dimensions: 1600 W x 600 D x 725 H (mm)
- Doors: 2
- Door Type: Glass / Solid
- Shelves: 4
- Gross Volume (Litres): 355
- Total Floor Area (m2): 0.96
- Refrigeration Unit: Self-Contained
- Temperature Range: 1°C to 4°C
- Max Ambient Temperature: 40°C
- Refrigerant: R134a / 425g
- GEMS Class: 3M1
- GEMS Energy Consumption (kWh/24h): 5.33
- kW: 0.55
- Current Draw (Amps): 2.3
- Interior Lighting: 1 x 20W T8 Frosted LED Tube (Ø26 x 900mm, 5500K), switched
- Controller: Carel ir33
- Refrigeration System: Side mounted, integral, refrigeration unit (UE12AAC-173ZC)
- Power Supply: 220-240 Volts a.c. 50 Hz, single phase supply
Our past success in developing and implementing energy saving solutions, doesn’t make us complacent – it makes us even more determined to continue along a path that enables our customers to reduce their energy consumption in increased areas.Energy efficiency is a key component in the design and production of all SKOPE products. The small but more powerful, higher performing fan motors used in our refrigeration cabinets result in outstanding chilling and maximum energy efficiency.We won’t cut corners when it comes to the performance of our products in order to reduce energy consumption, but we will continue to develop innovative ways in which to work with you to save energy.Our glass merchandisers are all MEPS (Minimum Energy Performance Standards) tested.
MEPS establish standards for energy performance that products must meet or exceed before they can be sold to consumers in New Zealand and Australia. MEPS are regularly reviewed in consultation with industry to ensure they keep pace with advances in technology. Many of SKOPE’s refrigeration products qualify for the ‘High Energy Efficiency’ tick. For a complete list of SKOPE’s registered products,
We are proud of our family heritage, which began 45 years ago with company founder Sir Robert Stewart’s vision to build the SKOPE brand.In its early years, SKOPE operated from one small factory in the Christchurch suburb of Addington. Today, we occupy the same site but have expanded over time to establish a research, design and production plant that takes up the whole block. SKOPE continues to design and manufacture the high quality, innovative, market-leading products that have earned us our global reputation.
SKOPE is a family owned company with a difference, with Managing Director Guy Stewart answering to a board of highly experienced advisors, including four independent directors. This provides us with all the corporate disciplines of a public company.At SKOPE, we know how important it is to look after our customers, just as one nurtures family. When you work with us, we consider you a part of our extended family and look forward to a relationship that will develop into the future.
[dt_divider style=”thick” /]
All our great SKOPE products offer 2 forms of SKOPE financing. Get a SKOPE product at a bargain, take a look at the differences below.
SKOPE Cash Flow Boost
- Prices based on SKOPE RRP
- No repayments & interest free for the first 12 months!
- Extended Warranty Protection for the full duration
- Fixed Term of 5 years (1st year no repayments)
- Own the product at the end of term
SKOPE Flexi Term
- Price based on Dealer Sell Price
- Extended Warranty Protection for full duration
- Includes annual on-site preventative maintenance check for full duration
- Handback option at the end of the first 12 months (Can return equipment)
- Flexible term, anywhere from 1 to 5 years
- Own the product at the end of term