Williams Boronia HB1USB Single Solid Door Back Bar in Black
- Williams Boronia HB1USB Single Solid Door Back Bar in Black
- Designed for 43° ambient environment & continuous use
- 2 Adjustable plastic coated shelves per door
- Front breathing ventilation
- Forced air refrigeration system contained in a removable cassette for easy maintenance
- Auto defrost utilising waste heat recovery vaporise
- Heavy duty swivel and brake castors (legs optional)
- Adjustable electronic controller with digital temperature display
- Optimised ducted air flow
- Anti-corrosive evaporator coil coating3
- Williams Refrigeration Australia is a proud Australian manufacturer of high quality Commercial refrigeration equipment. Employing over 50 people at our modern equipped manufacturing facility in Dandenong South, Victoria we specialise in designing and manufacturing specifically for Australian conditions and local market requirements.
With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.