WILLIAMS HLG2SDSS 2 Door Storage Garnet GN Fridge Freezer
- WILLIAMS HLG2SDSS 2 Door Storage Garnet GN Fridge Freezer
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Stainless steel door
- Coved internal liners
- Takes 2/1 Gn pans
- On Castors
- Cylindrical locks standard
- 4 adjustable shelves per door
- Adjustable electronic controller
- Digital temperature display
- Top mounted self contained cabinet
- Waste heat recovery vaporiser
- Coolsmart energy efficent controller
- Capacity: 1270 Litres
- Dual Temperature: adjustable from (H) 1°C to +4° C , from (L)-18°C to -22° C Operating ambient temperature 43°C
- Automatic evaporator defrost programmed into control board
- Lockable swivel castors and adjustable legs as standard
- Warranty: 24 months Parts & Labour
- Power: 240/50/1 10 amps
- Dimensions: 1400 x 815 x 1952 [H]; 130 kg
With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.
We carry an extensive range of Cooking, Catering and Refrigerated products that may not be listed at this time. Contact us so we can find the right product for you.
Due to the complexity of delivery of big equipment, is not possible to quote an exact shipping charge at the time of placing an order. After placing the order, we will contact you with the exact shipping charge. You can then decide to proceed with the order or not.
Cater Equipment Supplies sells on line in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Canberra, Wollongong, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Toowoomba, Albury-Wodonga, Ballarat, Bendigo, Mandurah, Mackay, Burnie-Devonport, Latrobe Valley, Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Wagga Wagga, Coffs Harbour, Gladstone, Mildura, Shepparton, Tamworth, Port Macquarie, Orange, Dubbo, Geraldton, Nowra-Bomaderry,