WILLIAMS HO4USS Opal 1/1 GN 4 Door Refrigerated Counter
- WILLIAMS HO4USS Opal 1/1 GN 4 Door Refrigerated Counter
- Four door Opal series 1/1 under counter storage refrigerator.
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior.
- Self contained cabinet.
- Designed for 43°C ambient environment.
- Adjustable electronic controller with digital temperature display.
- Coved internal liner.
- 100% CFC free polyurethane foam for greater insulation properties and added strength.
- Forced air refrigeration system contained in a removable cassette for easy servicing and maintenance.
- Auto defrost.
- Waste heat recovery vaporizer.
- Two adjustable plastic coated 1/1 Gn shelves and two pairs of dedicated anti tilt tray/shelf slides.
- Easy to remove shelf support, drawers and complete runner system to make cleaning and maintenance simple.
- Heavy duty swivel and brake castors.
- Self closing doors with easy to clean handles.
- Hermetique compressor.
- Face-mounted hinges (plinth mount ready).
- Product Details
- Make: Williams
- Temp (°C): +1°/+4°
- Capacity: 670 litre
- Amps: 4.8
- No. of doors: 4
- Dimensions (mm) Height: 845 Width: 2350 Depth: 650
With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.
Warranty 12months parts and labour
Cater Equipment Supplies sells on line in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Canberra, Wollongong, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Toowoomba, Albury-Wodonga, Ballarat, Bendigo, Mandurah, Mackay, Burnie-Devonport, Latrobe Valley, Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Wagga Wagga, Coffs Harbour, Gladstone, Mildura, Shepparton, Tamworth, Port Macquarie, Orange, Dubbo, Geraldton, Nowra-Bomaderry,