WILLIAMS HP3GS Upright Triple Glass Door Display Fridge
- WILLIAMS HP3GS Upright Triple Glass Door Display Fridge
- Designed for 43°C ambient environment (38°C glass door freezer models)
- Adjustable electronic controller with digital temperature display
- High efficiency, long life LED strip lighting (lights are optional on solid door models)
- 100% CFC free polyurethane foam for greater insulation properties and added strength
- Top mounted self contained cabinet • Auto defrost • Optimised ducted air flow system
- Waste heat recovery vaporiser
- Large storage capacity • Four adjustable plastic coated shelves
- Triple glazed heated glass door standard on all freezers
- Split shelves on two door models
- Self closing doors with easy to clean handles
- Dimensions: 1825W x 715D x 2040H Weight: 290.00 KG
With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.