Williams HQ2GW Quartz Glass Door 670 Litre Display Fridge 1000mmw
- Williams HQ2GW Quartz Glass Door 670 Litre Display Fridge 1000mmw
- Two door Quartz series upright glass door display refrigerator.
- 670 Litre Capacity
- White colorbond interior and exterior excluding rear and under.
- Dimensions 1000mm W x 710mm D x 2040mm H. 670 litre.
- Self contained cabinet. Adjustable electronic controller with digital temperature display.
- 100% CFC free polyurethane foam for greater insulation properties and added strength.
- Forced air refrigeration system contained in bottom mounted unit for easy servicing and maintenance.
- Auto Defrost utilizing energy efficient waste heat recovery vaporizer.
- Four adjustable plastic coated shelves with shelf stripping. Heavy duty swivel and brake castors.
- Self closing double glazed doors with easy to clean handles.
- Hermetique compressor. Designed for 43°C ambient temperature.
- On castors (legs can be supplied with cabinet – adds 30mm to cabinet height)
With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.