WILLIAMS JL4R Jarrah Refrigerated Storage Counter
- WILLIAMS JL4R Jarrah Refrigerated Storage Counter
- Designed for 43°C ambient environment
- Fitted with evaporator, TX valve, controller, fitted plug and condensate drain
- Adjustable electronic controller with digital temperature display
- FC sheet incorporated into top
- Forced air refrigeration system
- Accommodates 2 x 1/1 OR 1 x 2/1 x 100 mm deep Gn pans (pans included
- and must be notified at order)
- Heavy Duty drawer runners with reinforced nylon and stainless bushes
- Coved internal floor
- On castors for mobility. Legs are supplied with cabinet
- Space saving, low height remote refrigerated counter designed specifically to accomodate chargrills and griddles.
- Energy saving CoolSmart controller ensures accurate temperature control
- Designed for effective operation in high ambient 43°C environments
- Fitted with evaporator, TX valve, electrical plug and drain outlet.
- Width 1820mm
- Depth 650mm
- Height 640mm
- Capacity 8 Gn 1/1 pans
- Drawers 4
With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.