HOSHIZAKI HNC-180BE-R Sushi Display Cabinet 1800mm
- HOSHIZAKI HNC-180BE-R Sushi Display Cabinet 1800mm
- Self-contained refrigeration unit
- Easy to install
- Ambient Temp 10°C – 30°C
- Net Capacity: 72L
- Attractive top glass angles down
- Plate space on top of unit. 140mm
- Stable humidity and temperature levels are maintained instead of
- forced air circulation methods that dry out and ruin displayed sushi
- Large diameter 25mm drains at front
- Larger front to back interior. 270mm inches
- Interior floor has a radius at all four sides
- Right side compressor location
- Condenser airflow is in the back and out the side
- Large diameter upper evaporator with tin plating
- Larger condenser face area improves cooling performance
- Solid base food plates with radius groove to fit sushi foods
- Base food plates can be turned upside down and used to improve cooling performance
- R134a refrigerant
- Exterior consists of clear glass, ABS Plastic, PVC Plastic and Stainless Steel
- Interior consists of clear glass, ABS Plastic and Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labour
- Power: 10 amps
- Dimensions: 1800 x 345 x 270 H
Hoshizaki refrigeration products are designed for kitchen professionals who demand a reliable cost effective and easy to maintain product.
Constructed from first class materials, the exterior and interior of the refrigerators and freezers are made of stainless steel. The under counters have an inside door cover of grey ABS. The temperature range for the upright refrigerators is 0°C to +16°C and -6°C to +12°C for the under counter regrigerator . The temperature range for the upright and under counter freezers are -27°C to -7°C. Both the upright and under counter series are rated to 43°C operating ambient, and HACCP approved.
Hoshizaki refrigeration is incredibly energy efficient through the use of DC fan motors. Front located removable, cleanable air filters means ease of maintenance and reduced service issues.
The upright reach in range comprises single and double door refrigerators and freezers with 631 and 1372 litre capacities respectively, while the under counter range offers two and three door models with capacities from 265 to 412 litres. Drawers are an option.
Hoshizaki refrigeration features integrated electronic controls, heavy duty castors and automatic defrost. The upright range also features self-closing, lockable doors for convenience and security.