WILLIAMS BANKSIA HSP3UBA 1 DOOR PREPARATION COUNTER FRIDGE- COLORBOND
- WILLIAMS BANKSIA HSP3UBA 1 DOOR PREPARATION COUNTER FRIDGE- COLORBOND
- 1120mm (W) x 882 mm (D) x 1308mm (H)
- Comes with 3 x 1/1 Gn pans (150mm deep) Designed to perform in the harshest of environments.
- Stainless steel worktop & colorbond constructionSquare glass canopy with rear sliding polycarbonate covers.
- Polypropylene cutting board (10mm thick)Large under counter storage.
- Fully enclosed stainless steel well under food pots prevents food from dropping into cabinet.
- Refrigerated blown air over and under ALL pots maximizes food holding capacity and refrigeration efficiency.
- Removable blown air ducts for easy cleaning.
- Waste heat recovery vaporiser system – no need for the external drain.
- longer life anti-corrosive evaporator coil coating Swivel & brake castors.
- Designed & built to international quality standards for reliability & performance- HACCP compliant.
- Country of Origin: Australia Power Rating: 240/50/1 4.2 amps.
- Temperature Range: +1° to +4CGross Volume: 250 litre.
- Weight: 160kg Warranty: 2 years parts and labour.
- Williams refrigerated preparation counters are essential in any kitchen environment, providing valuable low level storage with effective preparation space.
Williams refrigerated preparation counters have been designed to stand up to the rigours of day-to-day operation and are available in 1, 2 and 3 door models and with remote refrigeration systems.
Preparation counters such as the Jade and the innovative Banksia feature a unique airflow design, ensuring consistent uniform temperature across the food pans.
Units can be supplied with varying pan sizes and depths to suit your individual requirements.