WILLIAMS LA135LP Amber Under Counter Storage Freezer
- WILLIAMS LA135LP Amber Under Counter Storage Freezer
- Williams Refrigeration’s gastrnorm counters and refrigerated preparation stations are essential in any busy kitchen environment, providing valuable low level storage with effective preparation space.
- Williams refrigerated counters have been designed to stand up to the rigours of day-to-day operation and are available in 1,2,3 and 4 door models and with remote refrigeration systems.
- Most models come complete with easily removable shelf slides which directly fit Gastronorm pans.
- Williams cabinets have a variety of features, finishes and options available including;
- Energy Saving cool smart controller
- Environmentally friendly GWP low foam insulation
- Easy to clean coated adjustable shelving
- Removable shelf slides which directly fit Gastronorm pans.
- Non-marking, low-level swivel and brake castors for easy positioning
- Self closing, lockable doors with 90° dwell and magnetic gaskets
- Robust, undercounter cabinet that maximises the space available. Ideal for small kitchens and noise sensitive areas.
- Energy saving CoolSmart controller ensures accurate temperature control
- Adjustable plastic coated shelving (H models only),
- Front breating refrigeration system
- Easy clean magnetic door gaskets
- Designed for 32C ambient operation
- Capacity133 litres
- Shelves2 /door
With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.